Bio-Based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU)
White Atrium Building
Visiting address: Avenue de la Toison d'Or 56-60, B-1060 Brussels, Belgium
Postal address: TO56 – 3rd floor, B-1049 Brussels, Belgium
BBI Visitor info ( 388KB)
The White Atrium building's entrance is situated at the corner of avenue de la Toison d'Or and rue Dejoncker. At the entrance please dial 131 on the digital keypad; this will connect you with the BBI JU office and we will open the door. From the entrance door, walk up a few stairs, cross the hall to the left, pass through a set of sliding doors and take the lift to the 3th floor.
How to get to our offices
There is no car park dedicated to visitors, but there are several public car parks in the vicinity of the White Atrium building:
- Parking Zenpark: rue Dejoncker 36, 1060 – Saint Gilles (190 m)
- Parking Place Poelaert 4/Z, 1000 - Brussels (335 m)
- Q-Park: rue Capitaine Crespel 27, 1050 - Brussels (500 m)
- Interparking: Avenue Louise 83a, 1050 - Brussels (550 m)
(You can also park in the surrounding streets, subject to a charge)
By public transport
- The public transport stop closest to the White Atrium building is the 'LOUISE / LOUIZA' station on metro lines 2 and 6. When arriving at this metro station, take exit 2 “Avenue de le Toison d’Or n° 54-87”; the White Atrium building is 50m away from this exit.
- More info: see http://www.stib-mivb.be/ and the Brussels metro and tram network map on this page.
From: Brussels Airport
- General info: see http://www.brusselsairport.be/en/passngr/to_from_brussels_airport/
- Train + metro:
- Up to 6 trains per hour connect the airport to Brussels Midi (Brussel Zuid) train station. First train leaves the airport around 04:30 AM (travel time: ± 21 minutes);
- In Brussels Midi, take metro 2 or 6 direction ‘ELISABETH’. Stop at ‘LOUISE / LOUIZA’ station (travel time: ± 6 minutes).
- Bus Nº 12 + metro:
- At least 3 busses (Nr 12) per hour connect the airport to the city. First bus leaves the airport around 05:00 AM. (travel time: 25-35 minutes). Stop in 'SCHUMAN'.
- From “SCHUMAN” metro station take M1 direction 'GARE DE L’OUEST / WESTSTATION' or M5 direction 'ERASME' and change at 'ARTS-LOI/KUNST-WET' station. Take M2 direction 'SIMONIS' or M6 direction 'ROI BAUDOIN / KONING BOUDEWIJN' and stop at 'LOUISE/LOUIZA' station (travel time: ± 15 minutes)
From: Brussels Gare du Midi train station (Zuidstation)
- Take metro 2 or 6 direction ‘ELISABETH’. Stop at ‘Louise / Louiza’ station (travel time: ± 6 minutes).
From: Brussels Gare Centrale train station (Centraal station)
- Take metro 1 direction ‘STOCKEL’ or 5 direction ‘HERRMANN-DEBROUX’ and change atthe ‘ARTS-LOI / KUNST-WET’ station (travel time: ± 4 minutes); Take metro 2 ‘SIMONIS’ or 6 direction 'ROI BAUDOIN / KONING BOUDEWIJN' nd stop at ‘LOUISE / LOUIZA’ station (travel time: ± 6 minutes).
From: Brussels Gare du Nord train station (Noordstation)
- Take tram 3 direction ‘CHURCHILL’ or 4 direction ‘STALLE’ and get off at the station ‘ROGIER’ (travel time: ± 2 minutes);
- Take metro 2 ‘SIMONIS’ or 6 direction 'ROI BAUDOIN / KONING BOUDEWIJN' and stop at ‘LOUISE / LOUIZA’ station (travel time: ± 12 minutes).