Horizon 2020 project management
- The Annotated Model Grant Agreement is a practical user guide that explains the General Horizon 2020 Model Grant Agreement article by article and provides examples.
- The Horizon 2020 online manual provides relevant information on project management, since BBI JU follows most Horizon 2020 rules.
- The Grant management section of the manual covers such aspects as keeping records, amendments, reporting & payment requests, deliverables, reviews and audits.
- The Periodic reports section of the manual gives detailed guidance and templates for reporting.
- Periodic report template - Word version, includes BBI JU-specific information and tips & tricks.
BBI JU-specific information
- BBI JU is regularly updating the 'FAQ for coordinators’ document that provides answers to relevant project management issues.
- BBI JU organised a webinar on periodic and annual reporting on 29 November 2018. Download the webinar presentations or watch the webinar on the BBI JU Youtube channel.
- Governing Board decision regarding the in-kind contributions to the operational costs (IKOP)
- Guidance for implementation of IKOP
- For annual projects survey: KPIs & Impact Questionnaire and its explanatory note
- For Grant Agreement preparation: template of Annex 2a to the Grant Agreement
Communication, dissemination, exploitation
- Communication guidelines for BBI JU projects detail the communication obligations and opportunities, as well as provide links to further guidance.
- The Horizon Results Platform is a free online space where projects can advertise their key exploitable results to their target audiences. A user guide provides more information.
- The Horizon Results Booster offers free consulting services to projects willing to step up their dissemination and exploitation efforts. These include creating a results portfolio, drafting a and implementing a common dissemination strategy for a cluster of projects, improving the exploitation plan, supporting the development of a business plan, as well as coaching on market activities.
- The Intellectual Property Booster is a specialised professional IP service for public research organisations looking to increase value from their research results at no cost. These services include: initial IP audit; patent landscaping; IP evaluation or due diligence; patents, design and trademark applications; negotiation of the technology transfer.
- Making the Most of Your H2020 Project – this brochure shows how to boost the impact of your project thorough effective communication, dissemination and exploitation.
- Slides for projects - a set of useful slides about CBE JU and the achievements of BBI JU.
- BBI JU logos - high resolution
- BBI JU logos - low resolution