The Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU) is responsible for the implementation of open call for proposals for research and innovation actions and innovation actions, as well as coordination and support actions, in line with the Horizon 2020 rules for participation.
In 2015, BBI JU launched 2 calls for proposals:
- Call 2015.1 was launched on 19 May 2015, closed on 15 September 2015, and was dedicated to 3 Flagship topics.
- Call 2015.2 was launched on 25 August 2015, closed on 3 December 2015, and was dedicated to 7 Demonstration topics, 10 Research & Innovation Actions (RIA) topics, and 2 Coordination & Support Actions (CSAs).
For more information, please consult:
- BBI JU FAQ (updated 09/07/2015)
- Annual Work plan 2015
- BBI JU Call 2015.1 – Guide for applicants (Flagship)
- BBI JU call 2015.2 – Guide for applicants (RIA/DEMO/CSA)
- Strategic Innovation and Research Agenda (SIRA)
- Horizon 2020 Rules for Participation
- BBI JU derogation to H2020 Rules for Participation
- Regulation establishing the Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking