PRAXI Network, a National Contact Point for BBI-JU in Greece, together with Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas, is organizing two Information Days (in Athens and Heraklion) to present BBI-JU, opportunities for SMEs and research organisations in the Calls for Proposals 2020 as well as discuss the better implementation of Bioeconomy actions in Greece.
BBI JU Head of Programme Eleni Zika will participate and present BBI JU 2020 Call for proposals.
This event targets all types of stakeholders along the bio-based value chains and is an excellent opportunity to explore networking opportunities.
The agenda of the Info Day in Athens includes:
- FORTH/PRAXI Network: Services of National Contact Points in BBI JU
- Introduction to BBI JU. Annual Work Plan and Budget 2020. Background and objectives, including scientific priorities and challenges.
- Presentation of the 2019 BBI JU Call for proposals: highlights and R&I priorities, main aspects of proposal preparation and evaluation
- Success stories from Greek SMEs as coordinators and partners
- Implementation of EU Bioeconomy – Greek strategy on Circular Economy
More information to follow soon.