The 2021 edition of the conference will bring together key lignofuels, advanced biofuels and materials stakeholders to join forum discussions and hear latest industry case studies.
Topics of discussion include:
- Ensuring sustainable production through holistic utilisation of feedstock
- Lignocellulosic feedstock: availability and sustainability
- Making future – lignofuels market overview & key drivers
- Developments in plants for commercial scale cellulosic ethanol production
- Bioethanol as important part of the sustainable biorefinery
Philippe Mengal, BBI JU Executive Director, will participate in the panel discussion entitled 'Discussing Challenges and Opportunities brought on by EU Policies'.