On 3 May 2017, from 09:30 to 16:30, Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN), the H2020 UK National Contact Points, SusChem UK and Enterprise Europe Network organise an event under the theme 'European Funding for Bio-based Industries', which will give details about the 2017 BBI JU Call for proposals, and will give the opportunity to:
· Identify and link with new partners across Europe
· Join consortia forming around forthcoming 2017 call topics
· Discuss and refine your projects ideas with potential partners
· Gather information on forthcoming 2017 call topics
· Take advantage of the NCP, BBI, KTN and EEN support available on the day
This event is aimed at companies and research organisations that are interested in European Funding for Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU) and who wish to work with European counterparts in collaborative research and innovation projects. The morning session will highlight information about the 2017 call for proposals from the BBI JU and the afternoon will be highly participative in support of consortia building and proposal development.
The meeting is free of charge with mandatory registration.