On April 11, from 11:00 – 15:00, NCP-Latvia is organising an Info Day in Riga, where BBI JU will be presenting Bio-Based Industries and why are they relevant for the EU bioeconomy, what BBI JU is and a general overview of the Call 2016.
- Ms Inga Jekabsone – Deputy Director, Ministry of Education and Science
- Mr Dieter Brigitta – Project Manager, Bio-Based Industries Joint Undertaking
- Mr Talis Laizans, States Representative Group Member, Bio-Based Industries Joint Undertaking
- Ms Galina Teliseva, Senior Researcher, Wood Chemistry Institute of Latvia
- Ms Maija Bundule, Head of Department State Education Development Agency