In 2021, the International Conference on Environmental Engineering and Management (ICEEM11) will have its eleventh edition. Under the tagline 'Environmental Engineering for a Clean and Healthy Planet', ICEEM11 will be a platform for scientific dissemination, boosting internationalization, multi-disciplinarity and collaboration in research.
Discussions will tackle the following research topics :
- Environmental biotechnology
- Water and wastewater cycles in the context of circular bioeconomy
- Waste management in the context of circular bioeconomy
- Sustainability assessment and eco-innovation
- Novel materials for environmental and energy applications
- Monitoring and modelling of environmental pollution
Philippe Mengal, BBI JU Executive Director, will speak in the plenary session on 8th September. His intervention is entitled 'Funding for bio-based industries in Europe: past, present & future'.