EASME has been set-up by the European Commission to manage on its behalf several EU programmes in the fields of SME support & innovation, environment, climate action, energy and maritime affairs.
The programmes that we manage are:
- Most of COSME, the EU programme for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), including Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), Your Europe Business;
- Part of Horizon 2020, the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, and in particular:
- Part II 'Industrial leadership':
- Part III 'Societal challenges':
- The SME instrument
- Fast Track to Innovation (FTI)
- Part of the EU programme for the Environment and Climate action (LIFE)
- Part of the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF)
- The legacy of the Intelligent Energy – Europe programme and the Eco-innovation initiative
We aim to help create a more competitive and resource-efficient European economy based on knowledge and innovation
We provide high quality support to our beneficiaries, turning EU policy into action. We ensure that actions funded by the programmes that we manage deliver results and provide the Commission with valuable input for its policy tasks.
The EASME is committed to the public service principles for EU civil servants. These are:
- commitment to the European Union and its citizens
- respect for others